Between 12-14th of January, 2016, eHERITAGE project will sustain the first exploratory meeting which will take place at SSSA premises: PERCRO Laboratory, in San Giuliano Terme, Pisa, Italy. The meeting’s program (flyer) will be listed shortly.
This meeting addresses the following issues:
- the transfer of knowledge, based on the publication plan (deliverable 3.2). Participants will evaluate potential opportunities for strictly common activities.
- Conferences calendar (future scientific events which are worth participating to), journal submission calendar.
- possible funding initiatives (for example the upcoming Widening H2020 call) or integration chances (with other EU networks of excellence)
- upcoming deliverables:
- D5.2 Project handbook
- D5.3 Quality assurance plan
- D5.4 Ethics assurance plan
- D5.5 Security assurance plan
- the future meetings venue and dates
- short staff exchanges
- the risk register
- administrative and financial aspects
- participation to the “Twinning Coordinators’ Day” event in March