eHeritage project by ViMM was invited to participate to a 2-day meeting in Berlin, on 12 and 13 April 2018. ViMM is a action supported by the CULT-COOP-8-2016 EU call, which brings together Europe’s leading public and private sector organizations working on Virtual Museums and in the wider sector of Digital Cultural Heritage (DCH), to support high quality policy development, decision making and the use of technical advances.To that extent, in Berlin we’ve discussed several topics, among which we may mention:
- Focused contributions and Working Group discussion
- Accessing innovations, cases of excellence and decision-support
- Key events at policy and practitioner/ stakeholder levels and extensive use of social media
- A clearer, evidence-based view of the impact of Virtual Museums and Digital Cultural Heritage on society and the economy
- A Manifesto and Roadmap for Action to be validated at the final ViMM international conference in 2019
eHeritage project was represented by Postelnicu Cristian. We are thankful for this opportunity, and we hope to put in practice many of the ideas discussed over the meeting.